The Ambroise Paré, Pierre Cherest, and Hartmann Clinics have two medical imaging centers, located at the Ambroise Paré Clinic and at the Hartmann Clinic.
Ambroise Paré Clinic Medical Imaging Center
MRI appointments available within a week
CT scan appointments available within 48 hours
The Ambroise Paré Clinic Medical Imaging Center has an MRI, a CT scanner, two radiology rooms, an ultrasound room and mobile radiology devices for use in the surgical suites and patient rooms. The Center is staffed by four full-time radiologists and three cardiologists. The radiologists perform all of the exams except for the coronary artery scans (coronary CTs) and heart MRIs, which are performed by cardiologists who specialize in heart imaging.
The radiology and ultrasound department are open and the CT scanner is available from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. The MRI is available from Monday to Friday from 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Schedule an appointment: 01 46 41 89 47
Use of the radiology-ultrasound-CT scan facilities is reserved for hospitalized patients and the EMTs and fire department from 8 p.m. to 8 a.m. and on weekends, allowing continuity of care 24 hours a day every day of the year.
Center for excellence
Due to its ultra-modern equipment and the expertise of our radiologists and cardiologists, the Ambroise Paré Clinic Medical Imaging Center is a center for excellence that provides high-quality and completely safe exams of different organs and for all conditions:
- heart and blood vessel imaging: blood vessel CT scan (angiogram), heart CT, CT coronary angiogram, heart and blood vessel MRI (magnetic resonance angiography), etc.
- spinal column imaging: radiography, CT scan, MRI and radio- and CT-guided spinal injections. Our center is the best in France in this field.
- bone and joint imaging: radiography, ultrasound, CT scan, MRI and radio-, ultrasound- and CT-guided injections
- brain and spinal cord imaging: CT scan, MRI
- sinus, face and neck imaging: CT scan, MRI
- chest imaging: radiography, ultrasound, CT scan, MRI
- abdomen and pelvis imaging: ultrasound, CT scan, MRI
- cancer imaging: ultrasound, CT scan and MRI for screening, pre-treatment assessment and monitoring of treated cancers
- kidney, bladder and prostate imaging: ultrasound, urology CT scan, MRI, biopsy, etc.
- female pelvis imaging (uterus and ovaries): ultrasound, CT scan, MRI
The Ambroise Paré Clinic is equipped with a very powerful 3 Tesla MRI machine facilitating excellent exam quality. All types of MRIs are performed at our facility: brain, spinal cord, spinal column, joints, heart, blood vessels, etc.
Our facility’s 128-slice CT scanner is very powerful, facilitating very high-quality exams and optimal investigation of all organs, including the heart and blood vessels. All types of CT scans are performed in our facility: head, face, neck, chest, abdomen, pelvis, spinal column, joints, etc. We also perform all types of CT-guided puncture, biopsy and injection procedures: spinal column, joints, tendons, liver, lungs, etc.
All types of ultrasound exams, with the exception of pregnancy ultrasounds, are performed at our facility. We have extensive experience in performing all types of ultrasound-guided punctures, biopsies and injections: thyroid, liver, prostate, joints, tendons, etc.
All radiology exams are performed in our center: lungs, spinal column, pelvis, hip, knee, ankle, foot, shoulder, wrist, hand, etc. We have extensive experience in delivering injections to the spinal column and joints: shoulder, hip, knee, wrist, etc.