Living with colorectal cancer – interview with Dr. Cessot
Discover Resilience’s interview with Dr Cessot, medical oncologist at Groupe Hospitalier Privé Ambroise Paré-Hartmann.
The doctor answers the following questions:
- How can colorectal cancer and its treatment impact daily life?
- What is a stoma?
- Is a stoma (the connection of a piece of the intestine to the skin) a compulsory part of life when you have colon or rectal cancer?
- Are there any special precautions to be taken when wearing a stoma, and generally speaking, how long does it last?
- Is adapted nutrition available?
- What are the recommendations for preserving intimacy?
- What is daily life like for colorectal cancer patients, especially in the workplace?
- What’s the current state of research into colorectal cancer, particularly immunotherapy?